PEOPLE | CHIROPRACTIC
Chiropractic focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the impact of these disorders on the nervous system’s ability to regulate overall health and well-being. Chiropractic improves the health and function of the spine which in turn improves the communication between your brain, the body and the environment so that it can accurately perceive what is going on and respond appropriately.
Many of our patients have been referred to our office because of the results we achieve. Dr. Erin's mission with every patient is to free them from the pain that is preventing them from doing what they want, need, or love to do. Simply, Dr. Erin will customize a program to fit your needs with the goal of getting you back to your everyday life.
Chiropractic care is a natural and non-invasive approach to health that focuses on correcting improper position and motion in your spine, which can affect the communication between your brain and body. Even the smallest injury to the spine can throw the body out of balance and put strain on the nervous system. As a result, the body is prevented from working at its best.
Our comprehensive spinal assessment will allow us to determine if and where your spine has structural or functional issues that may be impacting your overall wellbeing.
The Following Methods May be Used to Assess the Health of Your Spine and Nervous System
- Insight® paraspinal thermography and surface EMG, which detects areas of the spine that show nerve and muscle imbalances.
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) assessment, which measures the body's capacity to sense and respond to its environment. HRV is an up-and-coming method that is becoming recognized by many healthcare disciplines as an important indicator of overall health, adaptability, and resilience.
- Orthopedic and Neurological Exams, which assess the source of your symptoms.
- Posture Screen, which measures your body’s static postural stability and postural feedback system.
- Hands-on chiropractic assessment of the spine using multiple analysis techniques to gain the clearest readout from your body about areas of compromise and about the degree of severity of your problem.
- Digital Structural Radiography, which provides the clearest X-rays of your spine to ensure the safety and appropriateness of care, and gives us information about your unique structure. You will be referred to one of our radiology partners for these x-rays, if needed.
Your Personalized Treatment Plan May Include
Cold Laser Therapy
Soft Tissue Mobilization
Nutrition & Lifestyle Counseling
No matter the cause of your pain, we’ll help you get back to the life you love with advanced, practical solutions that work along your body’s own innate healing potential. Imagine going about your day, doing the things you love to do, knowing you’re in good health. That’s the quality of life you want and we want for you.
Call our office at 720.350.4353 to schedule your complimentary consultation today.